OVERALL RETURN GUIDELINES
These are Cubot's ("Cubot", "we" or "our") Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the shop.cubot.net. If you purchase products through offline channels, please contact the final vendor who sells the products to you. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require an RMA service order number. You may obtain a service number by contacting Cubot Customer Contact Center through online chat. And you can also send email to email@example.com
- If you return items in which you've saved personal information, yrou must erase this information completely before sending the product back to us.
Return shipping costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return. (i.e. if a return initiated for a defective product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Purchase of items, please keep the original package for at least 30 days within the return policy period in case of any return or replacement request.
- Products that are received by Cubot in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and will be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from shop.cubot.net;
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable IMEI or serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product;
- Any product that exhibits physical damage;
- Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
STANDARD RETURN POLICY
- For the products of proper quality: return for refund or replacement within 14 calendar days from the invoice or delivery date, which is later.
- For the products with manufacturing problems: return for refund or replacement within 30 calendar days from the invoice or delivery date, which is later.
- A return request number can be obtained after creating returns through Cubot Customer contact center. You need to pack the defective device and purchase certificate according to the instructions in email and deliver the package to us asap. Please be noted you need to deliver the product as soon as possible, or your return request number will be invalid.
- Return costs are free for a refund and replacement returns of the same item within the return policy period only provided the product is defective due to manufacturer reason.
Cubot will only pay for return shipping if an item is defective due to manufacturer reason (no fault of customer). The item must be within its Cubot return policy. A waybill number can be obtained email after creating RMA through Cubot Customer contact center. The reimbursement of return shipping cost paid by customer will be processed through the online channels provided by Cubot.
- Return shipping costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return(i.e. a return initiated for a defective product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Purchase of items, please keep the original package for at least 30 days within the return policy period in case any return or replacement request.
HOW TO RETURN CUBOT PRODUCTS?
This tutorial will guide you through the process of how to return a Cubot item on Shop.cubot.net.
- Firstly, you are required to get an RMA number for this item warranty.
- Secondly, Back up your data, erase all personal data with the product.
HOW TO GET AN RMA?
Contact us and leave your email address, We will invite you to make registration on RMA system and you will receive an invitation email from Cubot Team.
- Click & accept the invitation, follow the steps to register your own account, then login
- Click the "create" button at the left side, fill out information as requested----save & submit.
- Waiting for the approval, the system will distribute an RMA number for you and advise you the shipping address.
Then our authorized service center will process your warranty request after receiving the product.
You can visit the RMA website to track parcel & repair process.
ADDITIONAL RETURN INFORMATION
Any forms of combinational promotion and purchase:
1.Combinational promotion refers to a special offer in which two or more products are purchased together to receive a discount.
2.Products purchased with a combinational promotion, any of which can be returned for a replacement in accordance with the Return Policy.
3.Products purchased with a combinational promotion, any one of which return for a refund following the return policy, the current order will be no longer entitled to combinational promotion policy, we will recalculate the unreturned products by original price and then calculate the refund amount for you.
PROMOTIONAL ITEMS AND GIFTS
Cubot may offer free promotional items with their products. To receive a full refund on a purchase that offers promotional items, all items must be returned.
OUT-OF-STOCK (BACK-ORDER) ITEMS
If Cubot no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, Cubot will issue you a refund.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
If you are unable to create a return, it may be due to one of the following reasons.
ITEM IS PAST THE RETURN PERIOD
If your item is past the eligible return period, you can no longer return it to Cubot, but you may still have a warranty with Cubot for repair or replacement. To verify Cubot warranty coverage and options, please refer to the Warranty page.
ITEM IS NON-REFUNDABLE OR NON-REPLACEABLE
Your item is non-refundable, non-replaceable or both. To check an item's return policy, please refer to the Warranty & Returns section on the item's product page. However, please be aware that even if your item is not returnable to Cubot, you may still have a warranty with the Cubot for repair or replacement. To verify Cubot warranty coverage and options, please refer to the Warranty page. If an item is within the return policy and time frame listed on the item's product page, but you cannot create a return, please contact us for further assistance.
This document was last updated on 10th March 2020Cubot reserve the right to update this document at any time without prior notification.